POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP: fully posable figure : Re: fully posable figure Server Time
19 Aug 2024 02:26:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: fully posable figure
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 22 Jan 2001 17:20:03
Message: <3A6CB0B7.E8B9A998@my-dejanews.com>
Rune wrote:

>  My goal is to make a set of "bone
> building blocks" that can be put together to make not only a human-like
> bone-structure, but all kinds of bone-structures, so it can be used to make
> all kinds of animals and other things...

That's what I was aiming for here.  So one can define whatever kind of
headobject, thighobject, etc., and have libraries of running, droopy walking,
etc....

And Francois, more power to you.  I wasn't sure if you were saying you could
offer me a solution or use my code in your application. If the latter is the
case, I intend to make it fully available after a short while: I just fixed my
IK solution for the feet, and will now work on the hands, adding fingers some
day later...