POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New tetrahedron splitting in tesselation patch : Re: New tetrahedron splitting in tesselation patch Server Time
19 Aug 2024 02:24:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New tetrahedron splitting in tesselation patch
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 22 Jan 2001 11:13:14
Message: <3A6C5C81.BB055738@peak.edu.ee>
Warp wrote:

>   Jerome threw the idea of splitting each sampling cube into 5
> tetrahedrons
> instead of 6 and I liked the idea so much that I tried it.

Hmmm....
When I tried something similar, the only way I could figure out how to split the
cube was into 5 tetrahedrons (4 with faces coinciding with cube faces, 1 "in the
middle"); how did you distribute the 6 ones?

--
Margus Ramst

Personal e-mail: mar### [at] peakeduee
Home page http://www.hot.ee/margusrt