POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : help system : Re: help system Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:23:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: help system
From: Ryan Constantine
Date: 18 Jan 2001 19:11:52
Message: <3A678648.680FD848@ucdavis.edu>
thanks, that's what i need to hear about.  many times i would make a
link to a page that didn't yet exist.  then when i made the page, i'd
give it a slightly different name but forget to fix all the links to
it.  i'd also like suggestions of tutorials you'd like to see.  i will
be adding pictures to all of the tutorials.  i'd especially like comment
on the material editor section.