POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fit view parameters to real picture : Fit view parameters to real picture Server Time
19 Aug 2024 04:23:25 EDT (-0400)
  Fit view parameters to real picture
From: A  Jans-Beken
Date: 17 Jan 2001 17:21:05
Message: <3A661B82.5B7E45C@wxs.nl>
If I want to blend a real photo (from scanner) with a pov image it is
difficult to adjust the camera position so that 3D viewpoints and angles
match exactly.

Are there any tricks for doing this quicly?

For example, if I make (and scan) a photograph from my garden, and then
want to position a virtual piece of art in it, can I relate pov-camera
settings to the lenses in my photocamera?