POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Seems that the tesselation patch died before even being born : Re: Seems that the tesselation patch died before even being born Server Time
2 Sep 2024 00:16:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Seems that the tesselation patch died before even being born
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 17 Jan 2001 08:16:09
Message: <3A659AEA.337DE774@inapg.inra.fr>
Warp wrote:

>   So I'm sorry. I can't make it.

I agree with what other people said. Release the patch. Even with the bug it
could still be useful enough for many things and I'm pretty sure that somebody
(or even yourself) will come along and find what happens. Tesselation, like
shaders or radiosity, opens too many significant fields for POV.
Just credit some big software corporation for the bug if you don't want to take
the blame ;-)

G.

--

http://www.oyonale.com