POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : OpenGL support idea : Re: OpenGL support idea Server Time
2 Sep 2024 00:17:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: OpenGL support idea
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 16 Jan 2001 13:19:44
Message: <3A648F67.26055491@my-dejanews.com>
David C wrote:

> - Is it somthing that the povray comunity would be interested in using?
> (besides me)

I have some particle-based animations that would be neat to let run like all
day as either a screensaver for entertainment value  or to explore the "steady
state" condition after thousands of frames.   I'd like to keep it in povray
scene language syntax because then I could easily put it all back to make
"real" animations when I'm done.