POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hogwarts (WIP) (2 pictures) : Re: Hogwarts (WIP) (2 pictures) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 10:23:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hogwarts (WIP) (2 pictures)
From: Psychomech
Date: 15 Jan 2001 09:44:28
Message: <3A6339EB.D9019B5B@home.com>
Few Notes about the Harry Potter Movie....

1) It is being filmed in the UK
2) Most if not all of the cast is either British or Dual Citizenship
3) It is Being Filmed at Warwick castle (i think i may be wrong on this one)
4) And they already have Pics from the movie so far.

Remco de Korte wrote:

> Tom Melly wrote:
> >
> > "Remco de Korte" <rem### [at] onwijscom> wrote in message
> >
> > > I wonder: why can't this be an English (British?) movie? The UK does have
> > its
> > > own industry, but perhaps they lack the funds?
> > >

> > Getting way OT here (weee!), but basically a) we're a bit crap and b) it
> > seems fair to assume that the best offer to Rowling came from the States.
>
> Sorry, got carried away a bit...
>
> Chances are a big part of the movie will be computer generated.
> Anyway, it's a great theme for POV-scenes as is shown by these two images (at
> the top of the thread).
>
> Remco

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'harrypotter_lowres.jpg' (207 KB)

Preview of image 'harrypotter_lowres.jpg'
harrypotter_lowres.jpg