POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : OT: could someone please translate this for me? : Re: could someone please translate this for me? Server Time
19 Aug 2024 06:17:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: could someone please translate this for me?
From: Anton Sherwood
Date: 15 Jan 2001 00:47:34
Message: <3A6290FE.29D3811E@pobox.com>
Bugs74 wrote:
> It's Chinese (Mandarin). The second character from the left spells the
> word 'China' (People's Republic of China).

Well, no, it's `middle', which often but not always stands for
`China/ese', China being the `middle country'.  But I don't see
`country' or `people' anywhere.

The first three characters of the title are `beauty middle east';
`middle+east' appears again near the middle of the title, and thrice in
the first line of the body.

`Beijing' (`north+capital') appears near the beginning of the body,
immediately followed by the date January 9 (which appears again near the
bottom).

The first six characters after the colon are, i think, `beauty country
middle east harmony equality'.  `beauty country' means the USA.

That's about as much as I can say from what I've casually picked up.

--
Anton Sherwood  --  br0### [at] p0b0xcom  --  http://ogre.nu/