POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New include file demo (79K) : This better? (177K) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 04:23:49 EDT (-0400)
  This better? (177K)
From: Dan Johnson
Date: 11 Jan 2001 19:03:56
Message: <3A5E49CC.DF3F154B@hotmail.com>
Geoff Wedig wrote:

> Could we get an image without that ugly background?  It's really hard to see
> what the shapes are with that behind them.  Maybe just a single color? ;)
>
> Geoff

    How dare you insult my background.  I was vary proud that I figured out how
to turn the checker pattern into a tessellation of hexagons and triangles.

    I really can't argue with you about it being difficult to see with all of
the background noise though.  Now the background is Cornflower Blue.  I also
changed the lighting a little.  I posted my source because ian mcdonald asked me
to, and now I am asked to change it already.  Well at least people care.

Dan Johnson

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'polyhedra_demo.png' (177 KB)