POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hogwarts (WIP) (2 pictures) : Re: Hogwarts (WIP) (2 pictures) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 04:26:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hogwarts (WIP) (2 pictures)
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 11 Jan 2001 16:30:54
Message: <3A5E2537.6790ABBB@onwijs.com>
Impressive. I'm not sure how realistic it is but I think the atmosphere is very
good, especially in the second image (#2). I didn't have a clear picture of the
castle but would have thought it to be a bit less smooth and wellstructured, a
bit more chaotic and higher. That is of course the thing that also happens every
time you see a movie after a book you read. It's always different from what you
pictured it to be. I wonder what the Potter-movie will bring. I read they had an
American kid playing Harry... shudder...
Anyway, great images, I always like your architectural scenes.

Remco