POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New include file demo (79K) : Re: New include file demo (79K) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 04:25:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New include file demo (79K)
From: David Fontaine
Date: 11 Jan 2001 00:16:30
Message: <3A5D408A.ABD20176@faricy.net>
:)  I have actually done the spherical platonic solids, and overlays of them,
but it more just a demonstrative image so it's not on my site. They're nice
because they show very clearly the relation between the different polyhedral
symmetries. It was a long time ago, not sure it's even on this server anymore.