POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Stellation 17 wireframe : Re: Stellation 17 wireframe Server Time
19 Aug 2024 04:26:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stellation 17 wireframe
From: David Fontaine
Date: 10 Jan 2001 23:18:15
Message: <3A5D32E4.8E6E0407@faricy.net>
Jim Kress wrote:

> Excellent!
>
>  I never cease to be amazed at the quality of your (and other POVRay
> artist's) work.

Tnx. Ya know, in 3D graphics just some little touches help a lot. Specular,
reflection, transmit etc values make a world of difference, and then there's the
three-point lighting scheme (minus the backlight in most cases) I've been using
for quite some time, even before I knew what it was. Pick some mellow colors
instead of "rgb x"...