POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : An Alien Hull Texture (37Kbu) : Re: An Alien Hull Texture (37Kbu) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 06:25:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An Alien Hull Texture (37Kbu)
From: Bryan Valencia
Date: 10 Jan 2001 14:15:37
Message: <3A5CB5AF.C87B823E@209software.com>
Well, I tried "Dents" and I got this...  So I guess I do want to see the
source.

[Image]

--
Bryan Valencia
Software Services - Making Windows Scream

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB) Download 'c:\temp\nsmailbl.jpeg.jpg' (9 KB)

Preview of image 'c:\temp\nsmailbl.jpeg.jpg'
c:\temp\nsmailbl.jpeg.jpg