POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Journey to the center of stellation #17 of the icosahedron (seriously though, look at it) : Re: Journey to the center of stellation #17 of the icosahedron (seriously though, look at it) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 06:22:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Journey to the center of stellation #17 of the icosahedron (seriously though, look at it)
From: Artemia Salina
Date: 10 Jan 2001 11:40:27
Message: <3A5C90C6.AD01E4CE@sheayright.com>
David Fontaine wrote:

> There is one rgb 1 light at the center, and each pair of parallel planes
> is colored with some color from colors.inc. How many times can I say
> color?
>
> I'm surpised how jpeg-friendly it was.

>  [Image]

When I was just a kid my mother would have my sister and I make
decorations
for Easter by gluing colored scraps of tissue paper onto inflated
balloons in
layers. Once the glue dried the balloon was deflated and removed,
leaving the
tissue paper 'egg shell'. They looked *exactly* like that image (in
close-up).