POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Santa Fe rolling stock : Re: Santa Fe rolling stock Server Time
19 Aug 2024 06:25:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Santa Fe rolling stock
From: David Fontaine
Date: 9 Jan 2001 23:29:56
Message: <3A5BE41F.5B12876F@faricy.net>
Tor Olav Kristensen wrote:

> These are great !

tnx!

> I really envy your patience.
> How many hours does it take to model such a car ?

Not sure. 15? The cars were much less work than the loco.

> And when can we expect to see the whole train ?

Well, I can make one with these two cars repeated over and over... I'm
out of boxcars to this scale, but I have two types of tanker, two
hoppers, and two flatbeds I could model. (not all of 'em of course) A
tanker train would be cool, I have 1958 Gulf Oil nad 1992 MKT (both
Lionel).