POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Katy serves the Southwest (101k) : Re: The Katy serves the Southwest (101k) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 06:26:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Katy serves the Southwest (101k)
From: David Fontaine
Date: 8 Jan 2001 23:55:17
Message: <3A5A989A.C50A4003@faricy.net>
Mick Hazelgrove wrote:

> I wish I had the patience to code this

I could say the same about a lot of your work...

> well done look forward to the finished result.

Thanks, but school's back in session after winter break now... check back
during spring break. hehe

Hmm, World Literature paper, ooh, fun! Ooh ooh! SL History exam paper!
Why the hell did I sign up for the SL History exam? It's worthless!
Perhaps I should blow it off. Ooh ooh! Sure wish I was in physics 'stead
of chem this year. Oh well. Time to go do my calculus portfolio, or maybe
my "lit log".