POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Iso-Surface? : Iso-Surface? Server Time
19 Aug 2024 06:24:30 EDT (-0400)
  Iso-Surface?
From: banty
Date: 8 Jan 2001 20:22:28
Message: <3A5A69C6.9AEA1CC@rapidnet.com>
I have the official version of POV-Ray vers 3.1 gr.2 and I've been
trying to create a floor surface for a scene I'm building, I've tried
layering normals to create the radial block effect I need but it doesn't
seem to work that way, and as a bump map image would be too complex, or
at least more complex than I'd rather attempt at this point, I was
wondering if Iso-surface could solve my problem, and if so, where I
might find a version that implements it.

 banty