POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Shapes (57 k) : Re: Shapes (57 k) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 06:23:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shapes (57 k)
From: Dan Johnson
Date: 8 Jan 2001 16:54:26
Message: <3A5A3857.6000404@hotmail.com>
Dan Johnson wrote:

> David Fontaine wrote:
>
>> Oh no, are you trying to take over as resident polyhedron nut? ;)
>>
>> --
>> David Fontaine  <dav### [at] faricynet>  ICQ 55354965
>> My raytracing gallery:  http://davidf.faricy.net/
>

> I caught the bug in elementary school, you would think I would be over
> it by now.

I just visited your web site David, and I think I understand your
feelings better now.  You see yourself as the alpha male when it comes
to polyhedra.  "shapes2.inc" isn't good enough for you.  I wrote my own
include files, and I plan to one up your dodecahedron snowflake while
you work on your train.