POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Greetings from Arda! (~112kau) : Re: Greetings from Arda! (~112kau) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 06:23:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Greetings from Arda! (~112kau)
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 6 Jan 2001 10:55:26
Message: <3A573F29.B866AB4F@onwijs.com>
I really like the grass in the foreground and the puffy clouds. I don't know
about the colour. It seems to be a bit too bright green, but that might be part
of the story.
The mountain tops aren't really to bright, it's more the region just below that
seems to be a bit too dark.
My main suggestion would be to make the hills a bit less uniform in colour.

Remco