POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : not really a raytraing question but... : not really a raytraing question but... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 12:18:38 EDT (-0400)
  not really a raytraing question but...
From: J Charter
Date: 3 Jan 2001 19:51:12
Message: <3A53CA23.50C40EE9@aol.com>
would be most grateful for the answer...

I am running compiles in DOS from the "dosprompt" or "consol" that W98
provides and I want to stream the compiler errors, which are normally
written to the consol, to a file instead.  I know I used to do this once
upon a time, but cannot remember what the switch is and cannot seem to
turn it up in any books I have.  Can anyone be so kind ...
jc