POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New old christmas image 4 days late 99k : New old christmas image 4 days late 99k Server Time
19 Aug 2024 06:22:33 EDT (-0400)
  New old christmas image 4 days late 99k
From: David Fontaine
Date: 29 Dec 2000 15:03:12
Message: <3A4CEC4B.CFB54550@faricy.net>
Four days late? Waah! Well, over christmas my grandma was staying over
and got my brother's room, so he got the basement. Meaning no overnight
rendering with the chainsaw-in-a-box.
Day after I started a render. Next morning my dad tries to go on the
internet and the whole thing crashes. Stupid NN. Stupid Windows.
Next day I started it again. Went way slower than expected. Render time
1d:11h:56m:48s, 440x550 aa0.15. Hehe.

So here it is, finally! Ok, the lighting is splotchy on the tree, I'll
quadruple the number of lights that are actually lights and render
again. j/k :)

Hmm, the lighting got much less dramatic but more realistic...

Comments?

Attachments:
Download 'xmspiral.jpg' (100 KB)

Preview of image 'xmspiral.jpg'