POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : how to decode mime? : Re: how to decode mime? Server Time
19 Aug 2024 08:18:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: how to decode mime?
From: Matt Giwer
Date: 23 Dec 2000 22:51:58
Message: <3A4572DF.33D8704@ij.net>
Jonathan Rafael Ghiglia wrote:

> What do I have to do in order to decode mime?  My copy of outlook
> doesn't work with newsgroups  (don't ask me why...) and my news-reader
> decodes only binary attachment.

	Free Agent does not decode mime attachments. You have to save them and
then dig up a mime decoder to view them.

	The alternative is to use another application such as the news/mail
reader with your browser to read this newsgroup.

--
Brought to you by Weyland-Yutani
Making Space a better Place to Scream.