POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Might as well... (~75kbu) : Re: Softer Clouds (~76kbu) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 08:19:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Softer Clouds (~76kbu)
From: Hugo
Date: 21 Dec 2000 16:44:52
Message: <3A427994.95D8215B@post3.tele.dk>
Definitely an improvement, I think! Looks very good..  :o)

Well, I see no stars (?) if they are supposed to be there.. Anyway my
idea for a further improvement, would be to make the shadows from the
clouds a little less dark.. And by the way, do you use 2 layers for the
clouds? Then, the bottom layer looks a bit strange.

But I like the whole of it, nevertheless.

Hugo