POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ya want it tilted : Re: Ya want it tilted Server Time
19 Aug 2024 08:16:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ya want it tilted
From: Matt Giwer
Date: 18 Dec 2000 19:17:36
Message: <3A3EA922.A44E3EAE@ij.net>
David Fontaine wrote:

> Do the lights really start that abruptly in RL?

	Course not. Still working on that part. But at least I got the daylight
to shade into night at the terminator. That is one improvement. I'm
trying to avoid a "fake" solution at the moment.

	The "improvement" is very sneaky -- I just shifted the view point to a
realistic position. It was there all along and corrects a prior
criticism.

--
Even eternal gratitude doesn't last forever.
	-- The Iron Webmaster, 211