POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My Computer-Button (re: quantum computer) : My Computer-Button (re: quantum computer) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 08:18:04 EDT (-0400)
  My Computer-Button (re: quantum computer)
From: Hugo
Date: 16 Dec 2000 12:22:12
Message: <3A3BA493.29893696@post3.tele.dk>
Hi all,

At least Simon De Vet and Tor Olav Christensen will remember the quantum
computer buttons. Simon modelled his button in Rhino and "provoked" by
calling it incredibly simple, arrgh! And Tor Olav made his ISO-key, with
just a few lines of code, but it takes relative long time to render.

Here's my CSG key! eheh heh.. Took me over 10 hours to hand code, and
resulted in one sleepless night and headache.. Well, I'm sure Gilles and
H.E. Day will either laugh at me or feel pitty. But it's not so simple
at all..!!

These ones render quick though, and consists only of primitives and some
triangle routines.

Hugo

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: