POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : For Statement in 3.5? : For Statement in 3.5? Server Time
1 Jun 2024 20:56:47 EDT (-0400)
  For Statement in 3.5?
From: Ryan Mooney
Date: 16 Dec 2000 18:49:13
Message: <3A3AAE04.E2240E93@earthlink.net>
Someone mentioned the advantages of adding a for statement to the pov
ray syntax... I was wondering if this were something to happen in the
3.5 release... I think it would save allot of time in writing... Seeing
how the for statement takes care of the initial variable declaration,
the condition and the updating statement in one line...

Also wondering if we might be adopting the C++ conventions like the ++
and += operators...?

Will we have a new Pov-Ray for X-Mas...=)

That's All,
Happy holidays to all povers around the world...

Ryan Mooney... Moon47... Some Guy...