POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Making Progress--Mech (61kb) : Re: Making Progress--Mech (61kb) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 08:16:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Making Progress--Mech (61kb)
From: David Fontaine
Date: 15 Dec 2000 18:19:39
Message: <3A3AA63C.266CAAE8@faricy.net>
Eight barrels = gattling? I can't remember...

Gattling guns are stupid, but FPS are never meant to be practical. ;) At any
rate the barrels look cool.

Reminds me of that gun with an array of barrels and explosive shells packed
end to end, where one firing sets off the next one and as one barrel is
firing the others are reloading. Shoots like 50k rps or something...