POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : New POVMan version available. : Re: New POVMan version available. Server Time
1 Sep 2024 18:13:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New POVMan version available.
From: Vahur Krouverk
Date: 13 Dec 2000 01:30:23
Message: <3A371807.412C7F84@aetec.ee>
Vahur Krouverk wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Hereby I announce release of new POVMan version. This version is service
> release, i.e. it does not include any new features, but contains defect
> corrections. Version is available in my home page:
> http://www.aetec.ee/fv/vkhomep.nsf/pages/povman2
> Refer to Readme.txt for list of corrections.

Doing things in haste leads to problems: I managed to include test
version of file splines.c into the distribution. So, if someone wants to
use splines with POVMan, then I recommend to download new files (this
involves source files and binaries).
Or alternatively, if someone is compiling POVMan itself then use
splines.c from previous version of POVMan or from MegaPov distribution.
Sorry!