POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : gridded turbulence (50k) : Re: gridded turbulence (50k) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 10:17:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: gridded turbulence (50k)
From: Matt Giwer
Date: 13 Dec 2000 00:26:33
Message: <3A370888.3B3C1DF0@ij.net>
Ben Paschke wrote:

> what about 'the blob'?
> wasn't that all pink and amorphous?

	Don't think that was the movie but the description correct. Smaller
beads and lots of motion and colored pink and that's about it for an
animation. It was a dumb movie, no question. In fact it has probably
been copied in six other equally bad movies.

	I'm not trying to drag is off topic. Rather looking for a serious
animation image. A little phong for glistening. I do like its looks. The
essence of animation for a story is hinting at the story particularly
for IRTC.

--
I was dead for three years before I noticed.
	-- The Iron Webmaster, 377