POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Spiky plant : Re: Spiky plant Server Time
19 Aug 2024 16:18:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spiky plant
From: Matt Giwer
Date: 10 Dec 2000 23:12:16
Message: <3A34541F.4E687944@ij.net>
David Fontaine wrote:

> Xplo Eristotle wrote:
>
> > Just something I've been playing around with. This isn't meant to
> > perfectly emulate any specific kind of plant, though it does rather
> > resemble yucca. I'll probably make this into a real scene eventually.
>
> I like cacti and succulents, have a little pot (more like dish or platter) of
> six of 'em in my room :)

	I used to have a little one in a pot velcroed to the top of my car's
dashboard. It lived for years on coffee dregs and an occassional bit of
coke. And the looks it would get were worth every penny of the $2 it
cost. If I could have managed a camera I would have a great collection
of pedestrian double-takes at crosswalks.

--
I am not pro-slavery, just pro-choice.
	-- The Iron Webmaster, 105