POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Spiky plant : Re: Spiky plant Server Time
19 Aug 2024 10:17:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spiky plant
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 10 Dec 2000 08:48:44
Message: <3A33898F.F64D8289@onwijs.com>
It appears this also called a yucca, so disregard my previous comment.

BTW I've seen these in bloom (?). The flowers can get a couple of meters high
and as far as I know they only get flowers once in every fourteen years or so
(and then die?).
So, here's some more trivia to correct me on ;)

Remco

http://dmoz.org/Science/Biology/Flora_and_Fauna/Plantae/Magnoliophyta/Liliopsida/Agavaceae/Yucca/