POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IFS in POV (2 X 75K) : Re: IFS in POV (2 X 75K) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 10:19:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IFS in POV (2 X 75K)
From: David Fontaine
Date: 9 Dec 2000 21:41:14
Message: <3A32EC90.92549393@faricy.net>
Pabs wrote:

> Simple
> 1 Start with any old image
> 2 Image map it onto a plane
> 3 Place the camera looking straight at the plane
> 4 Place a couple of objects in the camera's fov (in my case 2
> semi-transparent spheres with the image bump mapped & one with it image
> mapped )
> 5 Render
> 6 Rinse, Lather, Repeat.

So keep doing this process on the output - but how do you get that
complexity? Outside of the transparent spheres it'd all be the same each
time...

--
David Fontaine   <dav### [at] faricynet>  ICQ 55354965
My raytracing gallery:   http://davidf.faricy.net/

"The derivative of sin(2x) is cos(2x)" -Matt Giwer