POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Another guideline question : Re: Another guideline question Server Time
20 Jul 2024 11:20:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another guideline question
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 9 Dec 2000 19:06:40
Message: <3A32C8E4.ADA7C068@onwijs.com>
It could depend on the type of animation (cartoony or not for instance).
As far as I know Cinepak is a not too obscure AVI- compression method and it
does give you the possibility of setting the compression. The latest Intel codec
was quite good, but I don't know how common that is.
I don't know much about MPEG, I often find the quality too poor.

Skol!

Remco