POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Guidelines : Re: Guidelines Server Time
20 Jul 2024 21:32:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Guidelines
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 9 Dec 2000 19:01:25
Message: <3A32C7A8.1BB040A@onwijs.com>
That seems more like a problem of deciding whose 'fault' something is, not
exactly an inherent statement about quality.
If someone sent me a letter in Chines I could blame him for making it unreadable
to me or I could blame myself for not being able to read Chines but it says
nothing about the quality of the Chines language or my own language. Or does it?
Let's see, is English a better language then for instance French or Latin? Why
would it be that French or Latin were 'standard' languages sometime among
certain groups of people. Because they were supposed to be better at that time?

Remco