POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Skin shader test (2 x 35 kbu) : Re: Skin shader test (2 x 35 kbu) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 10:18:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Skin shader test (2 x 35 kbu)
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 9 Dec 2000 12:50:26
Message: <3A32713D.AC510560@inapg.inra.fr>
Fabien Mosen wrote:

> Waaouuuuu...
> I'm in love :-)

Look in the French-speaking newsgroup for another take on Victoria :-)

> It seems that she have a little cast as if the eyes were spatially
> parallel, which they shouldn't be.

To be frank, I have trouble controlling this (and the iris size) so the
angles are different for the left and right eyes. For some reason the aspect
seems to change according to the angle of vision, but I'll look more
closely.

G.