POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Guidelines : Re: Guidelines Server Time
20 Jul 2024 23:34:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Guidelines
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 9 Dec 2000 06:54:51
Message: <3A321D60.8F2D398B@onwijs.com>
Peter Popov wrote:

> LOL, Not bad for player for an 'inferior' OS :)
>
> Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
> Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg
> TAG      e-mail : pet### [at] tagpovrayorg

First,as everyone of course realizes, this discussion is utterly useless.
So I can safely join in ;)

I think there is a misunderstanding here. Saying one OS is a standard doesn't
imply another to be inferior, does it?
The obvious comparison is video where there were a couple if systems that were
generally considered to be superior but still VHS became the standard.

BTW, shouldn't this discussion be in OT? (where I wouldn't read it...)

Remco

http://www.xs4all.nl/~remcodek/xmasman.html - a fully POV-ed Xmas screensaver!