POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Magical Library (70kbu) : Re: Magical Library (70kbu) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 10:15:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Magical Library (70kbu)
From: j charter
Date: 8 Dec 2000 22:04:02
Message: <3A31CD05.6B79A022@aol.com>
The foggy floor and placement of library artifacts is suggestive of a
graveyard?  Classic graveyard groundmist with headstones? Or is it
merely dreamscape? The scenes in the windows are obviously separate and
one looks to be your winning entry from irtc nature round?
The mix of death/horror and books is suggestive of Lovecraft?  Is there
personal iconography here? The leitmotif of the receeding lamps near the
bookshelves is strange, the most dreamlike in a way.  The juxtaposed
textures of wood and stone seems personal, idiosyncratic. Paul Delvaux?