POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Magical Library (70kbu) : Re: Magical Library (70kbu) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 10:24:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Magical Library (70kbu)
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 8 Dec 2000 11:43:57
Message: <3A310FA3.EA4E9831@onwijs.com>
I like the floor actually. In fact I think the rest looks a bit too 'clean',
possibly caused by the lighting. It's a pity that the book cases are in the dark
and the corner with the windows is much lighter. This seems a bit odd, though
that's probably the magical nature. The same goes for the two windows with the
two landscapes who don't seem to fit together.
Still, I think the light in the topright corner attracts too much attention,
taking it from the rest of the scene.

Remco