POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Current attic : Re: Current attic Server Time
19 Aug 2024 10:19:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Current attic
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 7 Dec 2000 15:55:32
Message: <3A2FF944.8C8BE2ED@gmx.de>
Ken wrote:

> You will probably have to do as I did and save the file to disk,
> change the name to attic2.jpg, and then open it in a regular
> image viewing program. It's a major big time hassle but if you
> want to see it this probably the only option you will have
> available to you as it was to me.

What viewing program do you use? It's no jpg file but bzip2 compressed and
therefore you need a decompressor.

To Sander:
There is a bunzip2.exe coming with cygwin, otherwise you could try
http://www.powerarchiver.com/ (presuming you are using windows)

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>