POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : peace and DivX;-) : peace and DivX;-) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 11:17:46 EDT (-0400)
  peace and DivX;-)
From: Rob Verweij
Date: 7 Dec 2000 12:20:47
Message: <3A2FC6B9.F8DD479A@worldonline.nl>
Hi,

Before my reply on the "Guidelines" posting of Jon Berndt turns out into
a full scale codec war I hereby want to say that please use any codec
you want and if you don't want to use any other codec then the ones that
came with your operating system then please do so. It's my loss if I
post my animations using the DivX;-) codec and it's your loss if you
don't wanna use it cause you miss out on a lot.
For people who don't have a clue what DivX;-) means then I suggest you
check out the following website:

http://divx.ctw.cc/index_main.html

Rob Verweij.

PS: I don't get paid for puting a good word in for DivX;-)