POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : file init error : Re: Error messages - a patch and a security warning Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:24:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Error messages - a patch and a security warning
From: David F
Date: 6 Dec 2000 15:34:41
Message: <3A2EA302.391E5769@ednet.rvc.cc.il.us>
Thank you all for your help.  I found the error, and it's one of those where
I will be kicking myself for weks now for not noticing earlier.  It is, as
you said in one of your earlier posts to this thread, Warp, permissions.  I
had initially rendered this file while logged in as su, and I didn't delete
the output file.  Therefore, when I run it logged in under something else, I
couldn't alter the output file.  Thank you again for all your help
everyone!!!