POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Earth and the other planets... Venus.png : Re: Earth and the other planets... Venus.png Server Time
19 Aug 2024 12:23:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Earth and the other planets... Venus.png
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 4 Dec 2000 15:02:56
Message: <3A2BF86E.F0B3955B@gmx.de>
Rarius wrote:

> So just to go several better I thought I'd do as many of the planets and
> moons as I could!

Those are interesting pictures, but it's not a good idea to post such a
large quantity of large png pictures here because of several reasons.
Please read the postings in
   povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions
concerning this topic.

You should better think of putting them on a web site and post a link
instead. Furthermore the main purpose of this group is discussing
renderings and therefore it would have been nice if you would have written
something about the techniques used and about the source for the image
maps.

Anyway welcome to these groups, please don't feel offended by this answer,
it's just my personal opinion BTW.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>