POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Stand. A radiosity test. : Re: The Stand. A radiosity test. Server Time
19 Aug 2024 18:25:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Stand. A radiosity test.
From: Rob Verweij
Date: 4 Dec 2000 02:48:37
Message: <3A2B4C1E.54CEE2DC@worldonline.nl>
I haven't paid attention to the recursions_level so it's probably the default
setting.
I rendered the image on another system (my workstation) when rendered I
transfered it to my Multimedia system and noticed that the image was way darker
then on my workstation. I currently am trying to get the brightness and contrast
of both system equal.

Rob.