POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Come sit and relax. : Re: Come sit and relax. Server Time
19 Aug 2024 12:18:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Come sit and relax.
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 3 Dec 2000 18:20:04
Message: <3A2AD4EA.8060501@home.com>
Here are the radiocity settings I used:

assumed gamma 1.1

brightness     0.80
pretrace_start 0.04
pretrace_end 0.002
count 300 (I tried settings as low as 100)
recursion_limit 2
nearest_count 7 (I have tried 1-7)
error_bound 0.4 (I have changed this from 0.7-0.4)

There is a light outside the room, but most of the light is radiocity
light coming from a 100 unit sphere with a texture with ambient set to 8.

I will now try to render it with an error bound of 0.1