POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sint 2000 final version now available! : Re: Sint 2000 final version now available! Server Time
19 Aug 2024 12:19:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sint 2000 final version now available!
From: Mike Wiering
Date: 1 Dec 2000 04:00:09
Message: <3A276A42.43D96179@cs.kun.nl>
> I tried it and it runs even on Windows NT4, but could you explain how to
> play it? Until now i just managed to turn and jump with [left], [right]
> and [space].

Yes, sorry it's only in Dutch. The movement is just as you say. What you
have to do in the game is collect all the presents and cookies
(pepernoten) and bring them to the chimneys. On each chimey you can see
the color of the present you have to drop. There is also a number, which
indicates howmany (more) cookies you still have to drop.

In the game, you carry all the presents you have collected behind you,
but you can only drop the first one into a chimey each time, so you
should try to collect them in the right order.

Be careful for the birds, they attack you and try to fly away with
presents and cookies sometimes. But try to leave them alive, killing a
bird costs you 500 points!

If you collect all the cookies in a level you get a bonus level in which
you should try to collect 50 cookies.

Regards,
Mike
 Mike Wiering, Room A4025, University of Nijmegen,
   Faculty of Science, Toernooiveld 1, Nijmegen.
        http://www.cs.kun.nl/~mike.wiering