POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sint 2000 final version now available! : Sint 2000 final version now available! Server Time
19 Aug 2024 12:24:09 EDT (-0400)
  Sint 2000 final version now available!
From: Mike Wiering
Date: 30 Nov 2000 09:38:33
Message: <3A266865.1C2DB581@cs.kun.nl>
Hi,

The final version of my game Sint 2000 (Win95/98) is now available at
http://www.cs.kun.nl/is/sint2000 (Dutch only). This is the first time I
used POVRAY to create all the graphics. The scenery was done with an
orthographic camera so it could be devided into tiles. It's very hard to
get the lighting right with this type of game, because the shadows would
actually have to be changing all the time. But I think it's playable
now!

Regards,
Mike
 Mike Wiering, Room A4025, University of Nijmegen,
   Faculty of Science, Toernooiveld 1, Nijmegen.
        http://www.cs.kun.nl/~mike.wiering

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'l3fs.jpg' (79 KB)