POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pretty photons : Re: Pretty photons Server Time
19 Aug 2024 20:17:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pretty photons
From: David Fontaine
Date: 29 Nov 2000 23:33:44
Message: <3A25D81C.DDCD0E48@faricy.net>
Andy Cocker wrote:

> Yeah, well, I had a P133 until recently.. not exactly a huge upgrade to a
> P200 is it? :-)

Ratios are what's imporant. You'd be increasing your speed 66%.
Though, considering we went from 166(?) to 450 and now we might get a 1000,
and each does more per cycle, I suppose a normal upgrade is a bit more than
that! *drool*

> Dogs, cats, and mice.... I want a LION! rooOOAAAR!

I want a Thunderbird. As everyone knows, air creatures are faster than land
creatures. ;)
onomatopeiaforafalcoNORANEAGLE!!!!!