POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Shrubs : Re: Shrubs Server Time
19 Aug 2024 20:18:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shrubs
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 26 Nov 2000 13:23:32
Message: <3A215501.AF36F4E8@onwijs.com>
Thank you for the info. It's surprisingly fast. I would have thought having
separate colours would make it slow and use a lot of memory. 10Mb is not too bad
(although it would have been say 5 or 10 years ago).

Are you going to 'publish' this as a macro or inc? Hopefully then it will be not
too hard to work with for someone with weak brains like mine.

Cheers!

Remco