POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Shrubs : Re: Shrubs Server Time
19 Aug 2024 14:16:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shrubs
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 26 Nov 2000 00:03:12
Message: <3A209925.998E42E7@home.com>
Hmm that looks very nice!! But if you don't mind here are a few
suggestions, it seems a bit off and I'm not sure I can pin down why,
here are my thoughts. The leaves seem too big for the overall size of
the bush. Also the size of the leaves don't seem to taper off fast
enough as your reach the end of the branches. There also seems to be
something a bit odd about the way it branches, perhaps if you posted a
leafless version someone who noes more about plants than me could tell
you what is wrong in more detail? Anyway that's just my 2 cents.