POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : To all handcoders: How do I use cubic_patch : To all handcoders: How do I use cubic_patch Server Time
5 Sep 2024 12:20:22 EDT (-0400)
  To all handcoders: How do I use cubic_patch
From: Joachim Häfner
Date: 23 Nov 2000 14:35:27
Message: <3A1D719F.EDA77634@web.de>
I'm new in POV-Ray and 3D-arts in general. While working with the docs
which came with povray I noticed that when the tutorials was talking
about cubic_patches it adviced to use a program like moray. Since I'm
interested in the whole stuff, including the handcoding I would like
to know more about how to use this w/o any other program.

Thanks a lot,